Christmas
Our Christmas was very lowkey this year. Jake's parent's were in town so we spent 90% of our time over at his sister's house. I love just hanging out with family, but I swear I felt like a lump on a log all weekend, just because I was soooo uncomfortable. My legs have started to swell and my back is killing me! Jake got sick Christmas Eve, so he was laying on the couch most of the day. Then I started to get it Christmas Day, and now have a full blown cold. I have spent the past 2 days in bed.
Besides the sickness, we had a really good Christmas. Lots of snow, and lots of laughs. Jake's sister's family got RockStar, so that's where everyone spent most of their time. I couldn't watch for very long though. They had it set up to the home theatre in the basement and had the sound full blast. It made the babies go crazy, so I had to leave for their sake. I hope they aren't going to have hearing problems from that experience!
We had to wake Tyler up Christmas morning. I don't think he has gotten the concept yet that the earlier you wake up, the sooner you get to open presents. I need to enjoy that while it lasts! He really enjoys his sleep though! I wonder where he gets it?
We missed our family on the Avance side, but will have to make up for it after the babies come. I'm curious as to what scary presents my sister is talking about!
I didn't take many pictures this year, so sorry! And didn't take any with myself in them, so your welcome for that! Hope you all had a Merry Christmas!










6 comments:
sounds like everyone got sick during christmas! i hope you all feel better soon. i like your new fmaily pic at the top of your page!
we are all sworn to secrecy not to tell you about the gifts- they are so much better if you don't know whats coming!
Hurry and have those babies so we can bring them to you!
When are you due? Sounds like so soon! Rockband was too popular this year!
You need to give yourself more credit, you look great!
We have the same train set, I think Billy has more fun with it than the kids.
Remind me to not meet up with you. You guys are ALWAYS getting sick! Geez.
I want to see Rockstar in person. I am addicted to Guitar Hero...even though I suck!
KJ~I know! We have been more sick this year than we have in the almost 7 years we have been married. It's ridiculous!!
Tiff~ My due date is March 6th, but my doctor isn't going to let me go past 37 weeks. I am already measuring full term for a normal birth! Sometime in February.
Post a Comment