Thursday, January 3, 2008

Budding Artist!


Tyler got this little whiteboard easel for Christmas, and has been drawing away ever since. He made this duck this morning. Pretty good for a 3 year old, huh?

5 comments:

Tara said...

Love the new colors on your blog...Love the picture of the duck. He is good for a 3 year old!

-KJ said...

Super cute blog page!
I LOVE that picture!!! I love when they start to discover how to draw things. Spencer is doing that now too and I laugh everytime he does something new. We got him a book on how to draw simple things and it has really helped him. Get one for Tyler!!!

Tiffany said...

Man,that is WAY better then what I would have done! I have never been a good drawer. I am totally impressed....he did awesome!

VivaLasFloyds said...

That's cute!

Nichole said...

That is a cool white board, my girls would love that.
Very good duck, much better than anything I could do!
I love when they draw family pictures too. For some reason Billy always gets glasses even though he doesn't wear them.