My Little Soulja Boy
He usually sings along as he dances, but I couldn't get him to do it today. Still...it's entertaining!
He usually sings along as he dances, but I couldn't get him to do it today. Still...it's entertaining!
Posted by
Mel
at
5:44 PM
Jake and I met through Cameron Steele, just after they both got home from their missions. We weren't looking for anything serious because he just got home from his mission, and I was getting ready to go on one. Funny how things work out! We were married June 9, 2001 in the Las Vegas Temple. After years of trying we finally got Tyler who is now 6 years old. Our twins, Cole and Ella are very busy 2 year olds! Our world revolves around our kids! We now live in Lehi, Utah which is still hard for me to say. I said I would never live in Utah, and here I am! Who knows where we will end up, or what we will be doing, but we are enjoying the ride!
6 comments:
He must have learned those moves from his mama! The only dancing I have ever seen Jake do is country swing and synchronized swimming (if that is dancing)! Good times!
What?!! Is this a video you can buy? I have seen clips of it, but I just thought it was a youtube thing. Funny. Olivia would LOVE to dance along!
Quit it! That is the funniest thing evahhhhh! O my gosh! So funny!
I see you got your header to work. If you want to email me the picture I have on there of you guys I will switch it out so it will be clearer. I stole that one off your page so its kinda blurry.
I kinda like it blurry! So you are now my official header maker...sound good?
Maybe Santa can get him the Soulja Boy grill for his baby teeth!
KJ- that video is ALWAYS on MTV hits.
Post a Comment