Wednesday, December 12, 2007

Just today

I had an ultrasound today. Cole is measuring 2 pounds 11 ounces. Ella is measuring 2 pounds 6 ounces. The doctor says they are big for still having at least 2 months to go. Oh man, there isn't anymore room to grow! I feel maxed out already!

(I am so going to need a tummy tuck after this!!)

5 comments:

-KJ said...

Just think, that is only a perfect 5 lb baby right now. Ok, I am sure that didn't work. I am sure you think you are bigger than you are! My friend who has 2 year old twins (that were 5lbs each at birht) has the flattest tummy ever, and has had it for at least a year. Think positive! She said her only problem is that her muscles got separated, so she needs to have surgery one of these days to fix that. I know women that has happened to that didn't have twins. You might just end up in better shape than you think!

Michelle said...

Sounds right how the boys always seem to be bigger. You are doing so good with your pregnancy. You're going to have 2 healthy babies.
Those are cute names! It must feel good to have names picked out.

Tiffany said...

Such cute names! The bigger the better,,,I think! Means healthy babies! You are doing so great! I am so happy for you!

Nichole said...

OK, I am the pessimist, maybe we can get a group discount. Tummy tucks for you and me and boobs for Tiffany!

Chuckie said...

What do you mean Cole and Ella....it is going to be Chuckie and Charlie!