Pregnancy Update

I have had requests of the progress of my ever stretching belly, but I am so critical of the way I look in them...there aren't any close ups! Here's a side shot, distant and blurry which is good. At least you can see how big I am getting. Then a snuggly one of me and Ty.
All in all, things are going really well. My heart annoyance continues, but after a ton of doctor's appointments and tests, they say there really isn't anything they can do for me right now. There is a pill that would help, but would also cause a low birthweight for the babies. So, I am dealing with it. I have been craving ice lately, so I had my iron levels checked yesterday. They are really low, but can be corrected with supplements. I don't really want anything to do with meat or vegetables right now. I know that is really bad, but true. It makes me sick just thinking about it. I was told to at least go for the cheeseburger though, so hey...that I can do! I've been eating a lot of fruit, so at least I am getting something healthy. I have only gained 15 pounds so far. Yes, I am underweight (which is something I haven't heard in years!!) but the doctor doesn't seem concerned right now. The babies are getting what they need. I feel like I am constantly eating, so maybe I just need to start adding milkshakes in with the cheeseburgers!
The babies are getting really strong. Not so much kicking anymore. More of the rolling around and body parts sticking out everywhere. They have been good about staying in their own space. Up until now, they were hardly ever awake at the same time. I can always make them move though. Lay on my left and baby girl will move around, lay on my right and baby boy will move. I try and do that every morning before I get out of bed, just because I am paranoid. They are a little over 2 pounds each, while I head into my 27th week. Hopefully I have only about 10 more to go!
I have been extremely tired. I just get little things done here and there and then have to rest. I want nothing to do with cooking, but everything else I am trying to stay on top of. Thank heaven I have such a supportive husband. He is so good to me! He will work all day, and then come home to cook and clean. I owe him big time! But then again, (as my mother-in-law would say) I am making life!! Two lives at that!
Life is great and we are all happy!









9 comments:
Okay, I am tearing up big time! You look so beautiful and I truely love that belly! You are doing so awesome! Keep going,not too much longer! Thanks for the update!
I love that belly too! I wish I could rub it!
I only wish I could be underweight during my pregnancy. With Caden I did great until 7 months and then I seriously doubled in size during the last two.
Any names yet or did this conversation already take place and I missed it?
Miss you!
Did I mention we may be moving to Utah for two years so Scott can do his MBA at BYU? I need to call you.
you look great melissa! i never heard the term "underweight" in my life either. ;) i gained ALOT of weight with both more boys.
and tara...WHAT???? we are getting close to moving home and you are moving? this cant be happening! you need to call me and give me the details
Let me get this out of the way first...Tara. It is official?!!! Hooray!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
OK, now, YOU LOOK FABULOUS! Really. I think you look so beautiful. The heart crap stinks! Sorry about that.
My mom was a huge ice craver with Lydia and her iron levels were really low too. Take those pills, but go to Sonic for the ice. Mmmm.
I was totally paranoid too about making sure my babies were moving. I think everyone worries about that.
Why are you hiding in a dark hallway? You look like you have popped out a lot more than you were a few weeks ago.
Don't be so hard on yourself! You look really good, all babies! I love being told that I need to gain weight...too bad it only happened once!
Don't forget the leafy greens!
I can't even imagine what it's like to be making two LIVES right now. I'm worn out with making one. I'm glad you did a pregnancy update and that things are going pretty well. Not too much longer, right?
I am glad to hear that you are doing well. I can't wait to see those babies. Good luck with the next few weeks. Enjoy our sleep!!
Post a Comment