Optimus Prime ready to go!! This costume has been much
anticipated in our house! Tyler LOVES Transformers!
A little too much candy...don't ya think??
Posted by
Mel
at
6:27 PM
Jake and I met through Cameron Steele, just after they both got home from their missions. We weren't looking for anything serious because he just got home from his mission, and I was getting ready to go on one. Funny how things work out! We were married June 9, 2001 in the Las Vegas Temple. After years of trying we finally got Tyler who is now 6 years old. Our twins, Cole and Ella are very busy 2 year olds! Our world revolves around our kids! We now live in Lehi, Utah which is still hard for me to say. I said I would never live in Utah, and here I am! Who knows where we will end up, or what we will be doing, but we are enjoying the ride!
10 comments:
I about peed my pants!!His costume is a kick! He rocks! He is lookin older and older!Give the babies a kiss for me!
O......and call me!
I saw a kid in that same costume that came to the house. I thought it was incredible!
Wow! That is one costume I have not run across yet.
Such a difference between boys and girls! That costume would have scared the crap out of my two!
That is quite the costume. Tyler probably felt like the real thing!
That is so funny! I love it on!!! We saw that online, and Spencer really wanted it...along with the policeman uniform, the astronaut, the skeleton. You get the picture.
I actually want to see him having a sugar high running around in that costume, in public! That would be so funny!
I love that little pumpkin!
Hey Melissa-Cute Pics! How are you? I am glad Nicole had your blog on her site, I lost your address and haven't been able to keep in touch. Congrats on the twins, when are you due?
Add your blog now
http://blogexperts.blogspot.com/
Post a Comment