We went on a field trip today with Ty's preschool class to Hee-Haw Farms. It was really fun.
The poor kid had a hard time keeping his eyes open for this picture!
Overdressed for sure! It was hot as heck out there! Yeah, notice my ever growing belly and round face!
Playing on all the slides
Posted by
Mel
at
4:07 PM
Jake and I met through Cameron Steele, just after they both got home from their missions. We weren't looking for anything serious because he just got home from his mission, and I was getting ready to go on one. Funny how things work out! We were married June 9, 2001 in the Las Vegas Temple. After years of trying we finally got Tyler who is now 6 years old. Our twins, Cole and Ella are very busy 2 year olds! Our world revolves around our kids! We now live in Lehi, Utah which is still hard for me to say. I said I would never live in Utah, and here I am! Who knows where we will end up, or what we will be doing, but we are enjoying the ride!
12 comments:
You look great! Your hair is so long and I love it!
"Hee-Haw farms", love it!
Is that snow on the mtns. in the background? Already?
You look great! Enjoy it!
I love your belly! Your face is not round!!! I can't wait to see if the babies are toe heads too!
You look good Melissa! Do a lot of people ask if you're having twins? I'm sure it's fun to hear everyone's reaction when you tell them.
Can I touch the belly! Me lovey it! You look so great!Miss ya!
Thanks! My sister-in-law says that from the back, I don't look pregnant. I am just all belly in the front. And I still haven't gained any weight yet!!! People just think I am further along than I am. Besides that...everyone and their mom is pregnant here, so everyone just kind of leaves you alone.
i agree with everone. preganacy looks good on you! how lucky you are. have you really not gained any weight? is it becasue you were so sick inthe beginning?
YOU HAVEN'T GAINED ANY WEIGHT YET!!! I guess that is what happens when you puke all day.
I wish I was a carry in front kinda gal. My butt and thighs are special when I get pregnant. I can't imagine if I had twins in me!
What!?!?!?!? I am going to kill! I am STILL throwing up to this day and I have gained 40 (YES FORTY) pounds! How does this make sense? Oh I have questions for The Boss.(And at this point it is a pound a week. 40 + 20 more...Yes, I am hoping this is a 60 pound baby.)
(Oh, and literally, everyone and their MOM is pregnant in Utah). Kidding
...sort of...
Stacey- Your grandma was just telling me on Sunday that you gained 60 lbs. with your last pregnancy. You must lose it so fast afterwards because you would never know.
I'm between you and Melissa... I've gained 11lbs.
Sorry Stacey! I don't know how it's happening. I lost 15 pounds in the beginning, so maybe my body hasn't quite caught up yet. I know I am going to start packing on the pounds soon. My stomach is so tight I feel like I am going to burst!
Post a Comment