Jake and I met through Cameron Steele, just after they both got home from their missions. We weren't looking for anything serious because he just got home from his mission, and I was getting ready to go on one. Funny how things work out! We were married June 9, 2001 in the Las Vegas Temple. After years of trying we finally got Tyler who is now 6 years old. Our twins, Cole and Ella are very busy 2 year olds! Our world revolves around our kids! We now live in Lehi, Utah which is still hard for me to say. I said I would never live in Utah, and here I am! Who knows where we will end up, or what we will be doing, but we are enjoying the ride!
15 comments:
Hooray for 1 of each sex!!!! That means Tizzle gets another brother yet you get a cute little girl
I can't wait...you will have them on February 3rd!!!!!!
Yea!! Congrats!
10 bucks says she can already palm the boys head. Huh? Any takers?
Perfect! Congrats!
Ahhh... That will be so fun! Congrats! I was worried having a boy and girl thinking they wouln't be close or play well together but I was wrong. Twins will always be close anyway!
Sniff,Sniff... I am SOOOOOOOOOOO excited for you! I am tearing up! Yippee for you! Did I say that I am so happy! Yay!!!!!
Oh how sweet! What a great combination. Congratulations.
Hey Melissa, are you having the babies in Vegas? If you are, my friend wants to take their first pictures. You can look at some of her work by clicking on her link on my blog, Jennifer Sedillo Photography. She's good!
Any name ideas yet? Or is that top secret?
Hooray! That is the perfect combo! Lucky mama!
How does Jake feel about the girl? I bet she has him wrapped in no time!
I think Tay is right on with the head palming! Haha! She is her mother's daughter!
From the ultrasound, the girl's hands are big. So, we'll see...it does come in "handy" though! ;)
Yes we have names. That's why we are so grateful it is one of each, because we only had one of each that we really liked.
The boy is Cole
The girl is Ella
SO CUTE!!! I can't wait to see their little faces with their names!
Funny thing. Spencer asked me yesterday in the car why we didn't name Olivia Ella instead! I know I said I really loved that name, but it was always going to be Olivia (in my book). Crazy he remembers that!
I remember you saying you liked Ella a long time ago. Very cute! And I like Cole, too. I wanted to use that but some names just don't go with Eaton. (I like Lily, too. But that doesn't work). I have to stay away from nouns.
Those names are nice you better hope you dont deliver on Feb. 3rd though or you wont be using them!!!!
Post a Comment