Hmmm
We do know what we are having. Did I forget to mention it? :)
Okay, I'm sorry! I haven't meant to hold out this long, but I am still pretty sick. I don't get on the computer much lately. At some point I am either going to cough up a lung or push these babies out! My insides hurt really bad! My boys are feeling better, so I hope I am on the road to recovery too. I'm sick of being sick!!!








15 comments:
That's just wrong!
Do tell...I can't wait...
We already know...You're having babies. The countdown widget gave it away.
You have to tell! Will it be two more boys for a total of 3 like Becca? I'll be checking back because I'm sure you'll give in soon.
PIECE OF CRAP! If you don't send it soon I will email you a clip of the baby with two heads from a TLC show I saw...that will freak you out! Hurry up and post it jerk face!
Yea jerkface. I'm bugged. How long are you going to keep us waiting? Melissa jr.'s or Jake jr.'s?
What about you Stacey... are you holding out too?
I say one of each?
I find out next Wednesday.
I'll give the answer to the person with the highest offer! =)
I know what you are having...and if I were you I'd start worrying becuase I was right so far on my prediction...twins...sex of them...hmmmmm....what's next of yes the date of birth if that is right also then I will be saying hello to Baby Chuckie and Baby Charlie. Hope you get to feeling better.
Melissa! You are driving me nuts!!!(And enjoying it I am sure). I have babies on the brain way too much...
TELL US WHAT YOU'RE HAVING ALREADY!!!! I'M SURE IT IS KILLING EVERYONE AS MUCH AS IT IS KILLING ME!!! YOU CAN BE SO SELFISH SOMETIMES!!!
My bets are that its a boy and a girl!! Wanna take that bet Taylor?
i guess you missed the announcement taylor. you were probably to busy thinking about your lovely wife. :)
Post a Comment