Friday, October 12, 2007

Two Peas in a Pod!


I had another ultrasound today. We confirmed there is definitely one boy and one girl. We also measured just about every body part. I have had a TON of ultrasounds with these babies, but none of them have been this detailed. They measured everything from stomachs, to kidneys, hearts, cords, and even bones. It was really cool. They are both measuring right where they should be, and are very active. I can finally say that I am starting to really enjoy this pregnancy.
I thought this picture was cute 'cause it really does look like 2 little peas! These are the tops of their heads. As you can see, they are right next to each other. And constantly getting in each others space. I can only imagine the boxing matches that are going to occur in the next few months as they just get bigger and bigger.

7 comments:

Tara said...

I am so thrilled you are having twins and that everything is going so perfectly. I can't wait to meet them! Love ya!

Nichole said...

And the boxing matches are only going to get bigger! But, so much fun!

-KJ said...

Boxing match on your kidneys!
They look perfect! I am so excited, but I say that everytime!

Erica said...

I hated having the ultra sounds. I think I was at one every six weeks. They tell you to drink all of this water to make the images clearer. Then they take forever. So the entire time you have to go to the bathroom. Yeah, wait until you get bigger, and they keep wanting you to roll this way and that on that bed you lay on. I felt like a whale rolling over this way and they over that way, and swore I was going to just roll off the table.

Tiffany said...

I love those babies!

Michelle said...

They look so cute in there together. Are you starting to feel them move a lot? I feel the baby every day a little but you're right the big kicks haven't started yet.

Mel said...

Yes, they are both going crazy all the time. It's weird to feel it everywhere...down low, up high, in the middle. I used to know where both of them were, but they have already switched spots once.
Erica~I am just waiting for all that! I think my mom is reliving her pregnancy with my brothers, cause all she says is, "You just wait!!!"