Saturday, September 29, 2007

Ugh!!

Well, Jake and I both got the adult version of the croup. All 3 of us have been sick all week. It has not been fun at all! That's why there has been nothing great to post. We are a bunch of sick lazy bones!
Jimmy is blessing his baby this weekend in Cedar City, so I should have something to post next week. We aren't contagious anymore, but we are going to have to keep our distance from the baby. Just be there for moral support.

3 comments:

-KJ said...

You could post all three of you barking like seals! Kidding! Sucks bad for you guys! Hope it goes away soon!

Michelle said...

I keep checking your blog to see if you found out what your having yet. Sory to hear about the croup!

Jill said...

Michelle- I could tell you, but I will probably get in trouble!!