Tuesday, September 18, 2007

New Wagner


Nothing exciting is going on right now, and I don't like opening my blog to see a picture of myself. So, I thought I would show you Kent and Becca's new addition. I have been trying to get Becca to blog for a while now, but she hasn't done it yet. I hope she doesn't mind me sharing pictures of her baby. He sure is cute though. His name is Joshua Cox Wagner and he was born 9/10/07.

9 comments:

Anonymous said...

How wonderful for them. Where do they live, and how many children do they have? She does need to blog!

Mel said...

They live in Vegas. Kent is working with his dad. This is their 3rd boy. Very cute family!

Tara said...

Cute "fallish" header! Cute baby too!

Michelle said...

What a cute baby! I'll have to give her a call. She looked so good even at 9 months pregnant. I think she worked out almost her entire pregnancy. That's amazing!

I told Becca to start blogging too.

VivaLasFloyds said...

How cute! Tell her congrats for us!

Tiffany said...

I think he is so DANG cute!I want him!I want to hold him forever! His cheecks look so sweet and soft! AAAAHHHHHHHH... I need to stop looking at babies!This makes me want one NOW!

Erica said...

I saw him last night, but that was it. He slept the entire time, and I only admired him in the car seat.

Nichole said...

Becca did look great pregnant. Congratulations to them! Anybody know how David Wagner is doing? He was one of my students.

-KJ said...

So cute! I am sure Kent has already started planning when they will have #4!!!
Tell them congrats for me!