Wednesday, September 5, 2007

Lovin' It!!!

I am really loving the rain right now! Storms are great! There's a small part of me that wouldn't mind living in Seattle, mostly because we have fun family that lives there! I'm sure I would get sick of it at some point, but I am just enjoying it for now!

4 comments:

Taylor said...

Seattle doesn't have storms like that. It's just rain, rain, and more rain. I was there for 8 days in 2002, let's say the only thing keeping me there was my family, otherwise I probably would have hitched a ride right out-a town.

Tiffany said...

I love the rain too! It smells SOOOOOOOO good!

Nichole said...

Rain...hmmm...can you please describe, I am not quite sure what it is.

Anonymous said...

So when are you going to post a pregnancy picture? If I do I know it has to be soon while I still resemble a normal human being.I like your baby Johnson Twins counter in the corner. 181 days is so pathetic though, especially because I know I have more days than that. :(