Tuesday, August 28, 2007

What?

I have read and heard that ABC is not going to bring back, "What About Brian?" The ratings weren't high enough. And "Brian" (I don't remember his real name) is starring in another show. How can this be? Every girl I know watched that show. They can't just end it where it was...that's not right!!
Has anyone heard differently?

4 comments:

Michelle said...

That's just wrong. I was a faithful watcher of that show. They can't just end it.
So what's good on tv for the Fall?

Anonymous said...

I wish I could comment on this but I have never seen it. My sister and I are excited for The Bachelor.

Nichole said...

Never got into Brian either...I am looking forward to anything in the Fall lineup! Summer T.V. makes me crazy!

Alli Easley said...

I am totally in mourning. Seriously. I love that dang show!!! Even my husband watched that with me! Grrr...

(ps, this is Taylor Oblad's oldest sister)