Friday, September 7, 2007

Family Pictures

We went to Panaca over the Labor Day weekend. It was a really nice. It seems that I am not as sick if I am away from home. Maybe I just don't think about it as much. We had a great time with my family, just hangin' out! I didn't see much of Tyler all weekend. It was nice to be in a place where you can let him run outside and not have to worry. I didn't get my camera out all weekend. All of the pictures taken were from my sister, or my sister-in-law. I am a slacker!




15 comments:

Tara said...

Cute family!

Tiffany said...

Melissa! Your mom and sister Krista look so good! I say that because your mom's hair is different and Krista looks sooo grown up! Wow, what a pretty family! I love that pic!And are you really pregnant? Cause you don't look like it! I want to see the cute belly! Lets see some pics of that! Miss you and love you!

Tiffany said...

O' and that skunk smell of Panaca didn't get you sick! Yuck! :)

Nichole said...

Panaca is one of my favorite words...Panaaaca! :)
I have never been there, is it pretty?

Tiffany said...

It sure smells pretty! ;)

-KJ said...

They didn't get rid of that town? I keed. How do you feel? How far along are you?

Mel said...

Whatever! We love it there!
Nichole~It's a really small town 2 1/2 hours north of Vegas. The grocery store is probably the same size as your house, and it closes at 6 everyday. (Hard to get used to when you're there) My grandparents have had a summer house there for over 40 years and we love it!
Tiff~ My grandpa and uncle have put over $100,000 in renovating the place, you wouldn't recognize it. No more mice in the stove! He He!

Jill said...

C'mon Tiff- who doesn't love the smell of cows and skunk!!

Nichole said...

Hey, if it is nice and it is not in Northern Nevada, I am impressed!

-KJ said...

I went there once with Cam, Andrea, and James. We acutally had a really good time. I kinda have a phobia (well, not quite) of small towns! I don't know what it is. Probably being raised in a city that is going 24/7. I am a city girl!

Tiffany said...

SHUT-UP Melissa! I totally forgot about the mice!!!YUK!! I totally just got the shivers!Ugh!I want to see the place! I LOVED the house I was just scared to get eaten.You know when I used to run into people that were from there,they always knew about the big WHITE house!

Tiffany said...

Where is the prego pic! C'mon!

Taylor said...

Those jumping mice out of the stove almost clipped my jugular. We should never speak of that again...especially since I screamed like a 3 year old girl.

Mel said...

Good times Taylor...good times!

Anonymous said...

so where is the belly fat picture prego? I want to see what a woman with twins looks like!