Wednesday, August 22, 2007

Have fun without me!

We have been talking for months about our 10 years high school reunion and how excited we were to go. Well, I am sad to say that I will not be going.
My doctor has me "taking it easy" for the next few days. The babies are fine though. Jake was able to go to the ultrasound with me this week which was nice considering he hasn't been able to go to any of the others. The babies actually look like babies now...arms, legs, big heads! They were both sound asleep during the ultrasound, which is something I hope continues in 6 months!

I couldn't imagine going to the reunion in the condition I am in right now anyway. I still have bad morning sickness and on top of that, I have come down with a cold. Not fun!

So, I hope everyone has a good time, and takes lots of pictures!

9 comments:

Tara said...

I am missing you already! I will take pictures and send them to you. Love ya!

VivaLasFloyds said...

Face it, you went to Cheyenne...most of your class is probably in prison anyway!

Mel said...

Sad but probably true!!

Anonymous said...

Just to put it out there I am not going either. No doctor warnings but I am still so sick and crabby and can't imagine traveling down there. It makes me sad but the timing is so bad. I have decided I am a very unhappy and miserable pregnant person. (Poor husband!) Pregnancy makes you appreciate your health. We have also decided this is our last baby. I am not strong enought to do this anymore. Hang in there Melissa. I understand completly.

Tiffany said...

NOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO !!!!! :( :( :(

Tiffany said...

I AM WAY SAD GIRL! I WILL MISS YOU TONS!pLEASE TAKE CARE OF THOSE BABIES THOUGH. WE LOVE YOU AND I'LL SEND TONS OF PICS TO YOU.XOXOX

Mel said...

Stacey, I feel worse for you than I do for myself. I hope there is relief in sight for you. I think our husbands might need to get together for a little support group! "Poor husbands of sick wives"

Anonymous said...

I hear that all the time and agree (about husbands having to suffer) but I guarentee I would swap places with them if I could for these 9 months.Hands down every time.

Taylor said...

Why under Tiff's second to last post (NOOOOOOOO etc.)did she draw a butt with four dimples or pimples on it?