
(Jill, I know you posted this picture first, but I needed to add something to mine!)
This is Jimmy's new little girl! Can you believe it...my brother is a dad?!?!
Her name is Cortney, and she was born yesterday. We can't wait to meet her.
Posted by
Mel
at
9:39 AM
Jake and I met through Cameron Steele, just after they both got home from their missions. We weren't looking for anything serious because he just got home from his mission, and I was getting ready to go on one. Funny how things work out! We were married June 9, 2001 in the Las Vegas Temple. After years of trying we finally got Tyler who is now 6 years old. Our twins, Cole and Ella are very busy 2 year olds! Our world revolves around our kids! We now live in Lehi, Utah which is still hard for me to say. I said I would never live in Utah, and here I am! Who knows where we will end up, or what we will be doing, but we are enjoying the ride!
5 comments:
It's all babies on this blog. Cool that we are so close in due dates though. How are you feeling?
I am still pretty sick. It seems to be getting worse than better. I have spent the past 3 days puking my guts out. I'm sure I am not as sick as you are though Stacey. It's a good thing it's all worth it in the end!
Look at my sister-in-law...she looks tired but so relived it is over!
SHUT-UP!!!! That baby is too cute and Jimmy is not really a dad? I cant believe it! Congrats! I love babies!
Okay...Jimmy looks like your dad!
How cute! She is so tiny! How much did she weigh? Just think Mel, one in each arm!!!
Post a Comment