Wednesday, August 8, 2007

1st Day of PreSchool

Yesterday was Tyler's 1st day of preschool. It was an exciting day at our house!


Getting ready to walk to school



Playing with the kids


Throwing a fit because he did not want to leave!

10 comments:

Jill said...

Has he showed all the other kids up with his alphabet, number, color, shape skills.....or the fact that he knows more about tractors than most grown men?

Nichole said...

Is he going full time? My kids start in September, I can't wait!!!

Tara said...

What a nice break for mom during the day. What are you going to do with all your spare time?

Tiffany said...

How cute! Melissa I cant believe you are a mom of a pre-schooler and twins! Life is crazy!

Mel said...

He only goes to school Tues and Thurs mornings. He and I both wish it was more often, but it works for now. I have enough time to go home and take a quick little nap before I go and get him.

Anonymous said...

Start a carpool. It will give you more nap time, and you will be so glad you don't have to go out when it is snowing.

Mel said...

His preschool is only about 10 houses down from mine. Great for now, but I am really going to dread the winter. Can you justify warming up the car to go 10 houses?

Michelle said...

I justify getting in my car and driving half a block to the mailbox when it's 115 degrees out! I know not very green.

I love preschool because it's great for the kids and a nice break for the moms.

Chuckie said...

How much fun....I can't believe you have a kid in preschool! I rember when you were in preschool at Rancho!

-KJ said...

HOORAY!!! I can't wait for Sept. 7! Isn't it great? I love that Tyler loves it. That makes it so much easier! It is just enough time to shower, or in your case puke and nap!