Jake and I met through Cameron Steele, just after they both got home from their missions. We weren't looking for anything serious because he just got home from his mission, and I was getting ready to go on one. Funny how things work out! We were married June 9, 2001 in the Las Vegas Temple. After years of trying we finally got Tyler who is now 6 years old. Our twins, Cole and Ella are very busy 2 year olds! Our world revolves around our kids! We now live in Lehi, Utah which is still hard for me to say. I said I would never live in Utah, and here I am! Who knows where we will end up, or what we will be doing, but we are enjoying the ride!
5 comments:
Those are the cutest little peanuts I've ever seen :) I am sooo excited for you! Hey do hear about the Dungger family having their 17th child yesterday? They have a show on Discovery! Craaaaazzy!!!!!!!!
Wow, look how selfish number one is being taking up all the room. Number two will be your mild and meek child and number one will expect the world.
I was going to call them peanuts too! So cute. I love it!!!
I've never seen a real ultrasound of twins. That's so cool. Number #1 looks like it has lots of room to swim around.
#2 does have a little more room than this picture shows. It was just hard to get a picture of the both of them together.
Post a Comment