For Carla!
She challenged me, and I needed something new to post anyway...so here goes!
1. If you were on "Who Wants To Be A Millionaire", who would be your phone person and why?
Probably my dad. He is a really smart guy!
2. What's the best concert you've ever attended?
Matchbox 20- One of my favorite bands. And it was one of the first real dates with Jake.
3. When I'm really down, all I want to do is... and all it takes to make me happy is?
I've been down a lot lately (from morning sickness) so this one is easy. All I want to do is lay in my bed and watch tv...and take a nap. I haven't been the greatest mother or wife lately, but hopefully I will start to feel better soon. For my family's sake!
What makes me happy is just being with my family! And when my husband comes home with all the crazy things I have been craving! He's so good to me!
4. Your entire family has gone away for the weekend. The house is all yours. What are the first three things you do?
Watch my tivo'ed shows that my husband won't watch with me.
Clean my house. I get more done without distractions.
Bake something!
5. What was a major turning point in your life?
Preparing for a mission. Even though I didn't go, the journey was amazing. I learned a lot about myself. The adversary has thrown a lot at me in my life, and I learned to really rely on the Lord in all things.
Now I challenge...Jill, Tara, KJ, Tiff, Taylor, Mandy...heck, if you are on my blog list, DO IT!!
Same questions, cause they are good!








2 comments:
Good Job Girl! Take advantage of resting and sleeping while you have an excuse. Soon you'll get none!
Okay I'll do it! But only if I can come over and have some of those cupcakes you had on your night stand. You know the ones Tyler was eating while we on the phone :)
Post a Comment