Twins!
I went to Vegas again this weekend for another ultrasound. (I am really starting to hate being in the car!!)
We have TWO very strong heartbeats, and everything is looking really good! We are so excited! I am due March 6th, but I hope that the end of February is more like it. Who knows, my mom carried my brothers until 41-42 weeks, so I hope that doesn't happen to me. I will cry if my doctor makes me go over my due date!
Tyler says he only wants boys. No girls! Every once and a while he will say "brother and sister" though, so he's slowly warming up to the idea of girls. He is going to be a fantastic big brother! We are all so excited!!








11 comments:
yeah for twins!!! how exciting. i hope you dont go over either, once you hit 8 months it just is so miserable you want them out. congratulations!
I am so thrilled for you! Like we talked about yesterday...two for the price of one is definitely the way to go. I can't wait to see your cute, pregnant belly next month. Feel better and I love you!
Yea!! Congrats!
I am sooooo excited for you!!! I would be VERY suprised if your doc didn't take you early! I vote for one of each!!! I think it would be so fun to have a girl since you are not trying for anymore.
YIPEE!!!!!! I am SOOOOOO happy:)
Good for you girlie! I am so glad that things are okay! Love ya girl!
Congratulations! Hard work and lots of needles paid off!
I told you there wass going too be two in there one of each...I can't wait to see little Chuckie and Charlie! Donnt worry you wwill go early...Sunuday, February 3, 2008, that is the date you will have them.
Thank you to everyone! I am starting to feel better. As long as I graze all day long...I can survive.
That's such good news! It's so nerve racking during ultrasounds waiting to see the heartbeat or in your case heartbeats. I'm so happy for you that everything is going well! Are you already starting to show?
Michelle is wondering about you showing because she already is! My tummy popped out quick with the 2nd one.
Yes, I am showing. My skin is starting to stretch and it hurts. My doctor said it's normal with twins, so I can't get too worried.
It's okay Michelle, you look so tiny in your pictures that I would imagine you getting a little bump already. Yeah!
Post a Comment