Tuesday, July 3, 2007

First Picture~





This is a picture of one of our embryos. We implanted 3, but they all look the same, and I thought you would like to see. Things are going well. I'm only taking 2 shots a day now and a lot of pills. Mellow compared to the last few weeks. We still won't know any official news for another 2 weeks, but we are staying positive. Kinda cool though, right?

13 comments:

Mandy said...

thats is awesome! i hope things work out well. keep staying postive! :)

Taylor said...

Ahhhh he defintily has Jake's mitochonria, but your vacuoles

Mandy said...
This comment has been removed by the author.
Mandy said...

i thought it was mitochonDria, or is that what plants have?

Taylor said...

Sorry...Mitochondria. And no plants are not the only things that have mitochondria. They are the power plants of the cell, human or plant. Duhhh.

Tiffany said...

You know I am WAT TOO excited for you guys! You are in our prayers! Yippee! Yahoo! I cant wait to see the real babies in person!

Chuckie said...

Looks like I might just have my prediction come true...you better name at least one of them after me!

-KJ said...

Hooray!!!! Kev about died when I told him you might have triplets! I am so excited for you. What 'official' news will you get in two weeks?

Mel said...

We will know if they stuck, and how many.

Tiffany said...

Melissa!!!!!Where the hec are you??? I have been calling you. Is everything alright?

Mel said...

My cell phone is busted, sorry! I will be getting a new one soon. I'm fine and at home. Going back to Vegas on Thursday.

Tiffany said...

Okay. I really got worried! Love ya!

-KJ said...

When are you OFFICIALLY coming home?