Sunday, July 15, 2007

Sick as a Dog!!!

Well, I am happy to say that all of the drama from the past 2 months has paid off! I am almost 7 weeks pregnant! I have started to really feel it the last few days. So sick! I'm fine if I am laying down, but if I am vertical for too long...I get really sick to my stomach. Not so fun when you have a 3 year old wanting your attention all day, but we are making it work.

We don't have triplets, which I think the Lord knew I probably wouldn't be able to handle that. But, we might have 2 babies. We won't know for sure for a couple of weeks. Lots of tests and appointments.

One or two...I am just happy that it finally worked!

Pray for us!

17 comments:

Mandy said...

CONGRATULATIONS!! How exciting. Keep us updated.

Tara said...

Yipee! I am so thrilled for your family. Please keep my posted. Are you still in Vegas? Love ya.

-KJ said...

I am soooo excited for you guys! Too bad on the sickness, but at this point it is kind of a good thing, right? Hopefully it doesn't stick around too much longer. Are you home yet?

Mel said...

I am at home. I am supposed to go to Vegas every 2 weeks for appointments, but I am going to try and find a doctor here that can do all of my tests for me. It stinks to drive 6 hours for a 20 minutes appointment and then have to drive back. I am so sick of being in the car!!

Anonymous said...

Yeah!! Congrats!! I am so excited for you.

VivaLasFloyds said...

Yea!! Good luck and hope you feel better quickly!

Anonymous said...

I am so happy for you!

Nichole said...

Congrats!! Morning sickness is a good thing! Easy for me to say, I know! You and Michelle are probably due around the same time.

Tiffany said...

Yahoo for you! I am so happy you will be holding a newborn in a few months!or two newborns!yikes!:)

-KJ said...

Oh that is crappy about the driving! This week is totally crazy for me, but if you are still here next week lets try to get together.

Tara said...

Mel - When you come home next time will you call me? I really want to take you to lunch and celebrate. Love ya!

Mel said...

Tara-I will call you
KJ-sounds good
Nichole-What? Michelle is pregnant?

Michelle said...

Melissa- I'm so happy for you! Congrats! Sorry I never gave you a call while you were in town. Things got hectic with vacation.
My sister has always had a big mouth...Yes I'm pregnant too. Our due dates must be really close to each other. I'm due Feb. 28th. When's your due date?

Nichole said...

Michelle- Hey, what is the big deal! Your tummy will be giving you away soon!

Mel said...

My due date is March 6th.

Mel said...

Thank you everyone for your congrats!

Michelle said...

How exciting!