Funny! Flight of the Conchords
Jake introduced me to this show when I went home over the weekend. They have a show on HBO now, and it's funny. I think this stand up is funnier though. You can watch the rest of it on YouTube. It's a good laugh!
Jake introduced me to this show when I went home over the weekend. They have a show on HBO now, and it's funny. I think this stand up is funnier though. You can watch the rest of it on YouTube. It's a good laugh!
Posted by
Mel
at
11:34 AM
Jake and I met through Cameron Steele, just after they both got home from their missions. We weren't looking for anything serious because he just got home from his mission, and I was getting ready to go on one. Funny how things work out! We were married June 9, 2001 in the Las Vegas Temple. After years of trying we finally got Tyler who is now 6 years old. Our twins, Cole and Ella are very busy 2 year olds! Our world revolves around our kids! We now live in Lehi, Utah which is still hard for me to say. I said I would never live in Utah, and here I am! Who knows where we will end up, or what we will be doing, but we are enjoying the ride!
7 comments:
What commercials did that guy used to do? He looks familiar.
Let me know when you can be a little more active so we can go to lunch with Stacey.
Have you been feeling OK?
Mel I love these guys. My sis turned me onto them just last Sunday. I luaghed mu butt off, that is so funny that you posted this. Talk about great timing.
Tay, I thought you would like these guys. Their sense of humor reminded me of you!
KJ, I am doing okay. A freakin' bruised pin cushion, but hanging in there!
Melissa if you are back in Vegas for appointments you and Becca should come over and swim. I guess Nichole could come too. Let us know when you're in town.
I am in Vegas. I'm not allowed to swim though...sucks I know! But, I could just hang out. Call me 801-638-8089
WHAT! I thought you had come back already!!! How long have you been there and how much longer are you staying?! What has the doc said?
I've been here over 6 weeks. My next doctor's appt is not until the 13th though, so I hope I can go hope for a little while. I will call you when I get back!
Post a Comment