Sunday, June 17, 2007

Happy Father's Day


I just wanted Jake to know we were thinking about him, just incase he has been checking my blog while we have been gone. He would totally hate me posting this picture, but I don't have many to choose from since I am not at home. We have been away from Dad for almost a month, and miss him terribly! He is such a wonderful dad, and works really hard to make a great life for us. Hopefully we will see him soon, and celebrate all of the holidays we have missed in the past month! We love you Dad!

4 comments:

-KJ said...

Why would he hate that picture? It is so cute!

Anonymous said...

I agree. Jake and Tyler are handsome boys.

-KJ said...

So are you back? I need to hang out with you!

Mel said...

No, I am still in Vegas. I am hoping I can go home within the next 2 weeks. We'll see.