Driving Machine!
Tyler got this truck from Grandma and Grandpa Avance for his birthday. Good thing we left it in Vegas the last time we were here, because this kid is on this thing ALL DAY LONG!! He loves it. It's also great that my parents have a ton of land so that he can drive everywhere without going into the street. He had some kids over the other day and was driving them around. He had a cute little girl sitting next to him, and 2 boys in the back. It's been fun to sit and watch him. He's a good little driver! I've been able to catch up on some reading while I sit outside.








7 comments:
That is so cute! He is already picking up the ladies? You better nip that one in the bud before he has her in his backseat making out!
When do you leave town? I was going to call you this last week, but I got a nasty cold and have been feeling crappy. I am almost over it...I hope! Want to get together this week? I have Brinlee for the next week while Kenny and Ashlee are in Hawaii, so maybe we could order lunch in and let the little ones tear my house apart.
Call me!
Okay, that would be fun, I will call you!
Oh my, Spencer would love that! He is a terrible driver though! He totally forgets to steer! You have to wear shin guards if he is behind the wheel!
You'll have to bring Spencer over when we get back and they can cruise the neighborhood!
Can we put a siren on it so we know where they are, and so people have enough time to get out of the way? Wait, we will just have Tyler drive!
No, you will have to put a GPS on it b/c Tyler will just take off and next thing you know they will pull up with treats that they went to get at the Maverick!
"Badadabump...green acres is the place to be.Farm livin is the life for me" Go Tyler go!Whata cutie! Cant wait to see ya!
Post a Comment