Jake and I met through Cameron Steele, just after they both got home from their missions. We weren't looking for anything serious because he just got home from his mission, and I was getting ready to go on one. Funny how things work out! We were married June 9, 2001 in the Las Vegas Temple. After years of trying we finally got Tyler who is now 6 years old. Our twins, Cole and Ella are very busy 2 year olds! Our world revolves around our kids! We now live in Lehi, Utah which is still hard for me to say. I said I would never live in Utah, and here I am! Who knows where we will end up, or what we will be doing, but we are enjoying the ride!
25 comments:
WWWHHHAAATTT! For real? That is CRAZY! I am sooooo praying for girlie,I want to see you with a baby!You ARE the woman for doing all this.Love ya!
Don't lie. There are some recreational drugs in there.
HOLY CRAP!!! Are there enough places on your body to poke?!! This pic is perfect ammo for your future kid when it starts to forget how good life is. What a guilt trip! Just kidding!
I can't wait for you to be prego! You are a great mommy!
Who does the shooting?
Yeah, it's crazy, and it better pay off!
Luckily I do the shots in my stomach and my thighs, so I can do it myself. Jake has done all my previous shots, but since he's not here...and my mom is a wimp! It's a little unnerving to give myself shots, but it gets easier with each one.
My ultrasound went good today. I've got 8-9 good follicles from each ovary that are looking strong. Hopefully they keep growing.
Whats that mean? Have you been implanted yet?C'mon fill us in!
OK, did you read what you just wrote? "LUCKILY, I do the shots in my STOMACH and thighs" That medicine has gone to your head! I would be like, "Can someone smack me in the head with a 2x4 and after I am knocked out, give me my shots?!!"
You are crazy tough. If this doesn't work for you, I will pop one out for you!
Okay, I'll remember you said that!
No we have not implanted. The follicles need to grow to a certain size before they can take them out. It is going to be a few more days. Then I have to take a shot that releases them and that process takes a fews days too. Maybe sometime next week.
Dang!! I only have about half of that. (so far!)And I think the shots get harder with each one. Is your stomach all polka dotted with bruises yet?
Yes! I am running out of places to poke, but I've got extra padding! Yuck, I know!
Man, you girls sound like some cracked out women!
It is no wonder that this whole process is so expensive! All of those needles and drugs!
Good luck! Hopefully you and your sister will be pregnant together, it is fun!
I wish they were "happy" drugs! These ones make you so hormonal!
OK, now I know why I get pregnant fast. Kev couldn't handle me anymore "hormonal" than I am now! Hee hee.
I really hope it works for you and your sister too. I had no idea that invitro involved all that! I thought you just went to the dr and then inserted you with some stuff and that's it. Who knows... you might get lucky and 2 or 3 will work. A lady at swim lessons is having twins and she did invitro.
Everytime I come to your site Melissa I think there will be a new pic up of you getting implanted or something. Since you are taking us through the steps I figured you will share anything and everything. I am soooo excited for you!
yeah Mel can you put up a picture of your retrieval and transfer. j/k- that is not right!!
How bout a pic of the bruised tummys?
So, you want a picture of me in stir-ups? That's about all that I have been doing lately. And I think that is a little more information than I am willing to share! I can put on a video of me giving myself shots, but that might be a little gross too! I'll see what I can do!
*shivers*
Just think of the possible results! :)
Giddy up!
Mel it will work...you will have twins a boy and a girl, they will come a little early and be born on Februray 3rd and you will name the boy Charles and the girl Charlie. After your oldest and longest boyfriend! Love ya.
Thanks Chuckie! Wouldn't that be crazy if you were totally right on all of that?
If I am right on everything then you have no other choice than to name them both after me.....after all I have known you the longer than anyone and you've been my girlfriend since you were in preschool.
Post a Comment