Monday, May 21, 2007

Yeah!

I don't know about the rest of you Utard's...but one of the things I miss about Vegas is being able to dine at In N' Out Burger. That is one of the stops that I make everytime I am there. Well, I don't have to crave it anymore! There is a new burger joint that just opened up in American Fork called Chadder's. It is basically a sister chain to In N' Out. It tastes the same, and has the same popularity (long drive-thru line). I'm excited about this new find!

26 comments:

-KJ said...

Good to know! We were just having a convo about In N Out! No more 'amimal style' for me please. I love everything else! My family is going to be excited!

Mandy said...

chadders is a weird name!
hey i think ill eat at one of the many in N outs around my house in honor of your new chadders today! haha j/k

Mel said...

Thanks Mandy! Enjoy for me!

Anonymous said...

Nu-uh. I REALLY miss In-N-Out, too. Tyler and I go on a date at the one on Lake Mead everytime we are visiting Momma Linda. ("In the mouth, out the bum". The song is probably why he loves it there). Thanks for this great news. Even though it IS a dumb name. But while I am thinking about it, so is In'N'Out.

-KJ said...

Uh, I have never heard that song. Thanks for making me gag a little.

Anonymous said...

Sure. I made it up myself.

Anonymous said...

Melissa-
You like salt water fish tanks? Do you have one? Nathan LOVES tham, and I HATE them (sort of). They eat your money up so fast. We have a one in our basement and I swear if one more 40 dollar fish dies.....

Tiffany said...

Melissa where is it exactly? Have you been there alot? Looks like fun!

Anonymous said...

Dang it. Not only am I a Utard but a Urinal-Venereal Utard now. That sucks.

Nichole said...

I can't believe that nobody else commented about the "Utard". Had me cracking up! It's okay Stacey, you are a Nevadan at heart right?
We just got a new In-n-Out at Ann and 95. Only about 7 minutes from my house, woohoo! Not weight watcher's friendly, but so worth it anyway!

-KJ said...

The Utard has been around for a while. I've been saying that since forevaaa. My hubby likes to call me a Vegrant...get it? I'm from Vegas! Hahahaha. Actually, I think I called myself that once after I called him a Utard, now he says it all the time. He stole my joke.
Don't you know Sonic fries are only 5 points? Pretty good when you are craving fries and want to stay good! Me ma taught me that!

Mel said...

Stacey~ No we don't have a salt water fish tank, but we will someday. I know they are more expensive, but I think they are totally worth it, I could sit and watch the fish forever!

Tiff~ American Fork is inbetween Orem and Lehi. I have only been there once, but it also just opened!

"Utard" is so fitting, don't cha think? I love the people, they are golden...but a little on the "slower" side of life!

Anonymous said...

Love "the" people. You ARE the people now!! Be proud of it! :)

I agree about watching the fish. It is like watching a fire in a fireplace. You can get mesmerized.

Nichole said...

Most small fries are 4 or 5 points. When I was losing my weight there were no fries...but now, I don't care! Maintaining is so much easier!
I guess "Vegrant" is kind of fitting too!
We had the fish thing going too. I couldn't make the switch to salt, too expensive. A cheaper idea, go fresh water and get cichlids. They come in bright colors and can get really big, just watch little fingers in the tank!

Tiffany said...

I miss Sonic!I never ate there just got fruit slushies!!YUMMY!Sonic ice is the best too!We dont have that here.Nor do we have a In-N-Out.

-KJ said...

We had a missionary speak in church on Sunday and he was serving in Kennewick! His name was Elder Fox. He said it was always dark and rainy there! I didn't know it was that way. You guys have a BonMarche! Has the Bon converted to a Macys yet? We can go to Sonic, Cafe Rio, AND Chadders when you come! Hip hip!

Mel said...

Tiff, when are you going to be in Utah? I want to know if I would be home by then.

Chuckie said...

KJ Kennewick is not like that....I served in the Spokane, WA mission and one of my areas was within an hour of there...it is a lot like Vegas weather, hot and dry. There are a lot of Hay and fruit farms. I use to love the Bon...it was my first credit card as a missionary. I used it all the time and the day before I left the mission I knew I wouldn't be back to a Bon in awhile so I maxed that bad boy out. I can home with a whole new wardrobe....my parents just looked at me like where in the crap did you get all these clothes. I had already shipped like 10 big boxes of clothes home a week earlier.

-KJ said...

That is what I remembered Kennewick to be like when I was there for Tiff's wedding. It rained when we were there, but not the whole weekend. It seemed pretty warm to me.

Nichole said...

2 words: Farm Basket!
Wen't there for lunch today...yum! Ghetto fabulous! Love the clucker!
Okay, so more than two words.

Mandy said...

i LOVE farm basket! i get the clucker w/cheese. yummy! they have the best fries (when they dont make them to soggy)

Taylor said...

Chadders makes you fatters or Chadders makes you a fat herd or Chadders chadders two by four couldn't get through the bathroom door...she was stuck, she couldn't get out, now there is a puddle of poop on the floor. Man I sjpuld have gone inot MArketing/Advertising. I could have made tens and tens of dollars

Taylor said...

spjuld=should

-KJ said...

Awesome jingle Tay.

I also love Farm Basket! Best fries and I loved the chicken fingers with hot sauce! Yummy. I needs me some of that next time I go down there!

Mel said...

Isn't Farm Basket the one where the drive thru is the barn? I thought that was so much fun when I was like 4.

Mel said...

Love the jingle Taylor!