Thursday, May 17, 2007

Hooray!

My nephew Mike got his mission call yesterday! He is going to the Argentina Salta Mission! We are so excited for him, and he gets to speak spanish just like everyone else in the family. He is going to be an awesome missionary!

3 comments:

-KJ said...

You speak Spanish? ;)

Tiffany said...

Is that on Jake's side? If so I cant believe he has a nephew that old!

Mel said...

Yes, all of the boys in the Johnson family went on their missions to South America. Mike is the 6th one to go there.
I wish I could speak spanish, then I would know what everyone is talking about. All of the guys on both sides of our families speak spanish, so everytime we get together with either family the guys sit around and talk about you in spanish. It's annoying, but so handy when you go on vacation to Mexico. I have found that the people treat you so much better if you can speak their language! Imagine that!
I'm sure I am going to get my fill of spanish lessons next week when by bros come home since they don't remember how to speak english!