Tuesday, May 29, 2007

They're Home!!



14 comments:

Anonymous said...

I LOVE missionaries!!!!!!!!!!!!

Tara said...

They look like Jimmy!

Tiffany said...

O'my gosh they look soooo cute! That is so awesome!

-KJ said...

Ditto, ditto, ditto!
So much fun! It is so fun they came home on the same day!
Hey, are you down in Vegas for your long vaca? Let me know when you are coming home so we can plan something with Stacey before she moves to BFE!

Mel said...

Yes I am in Vegas. I don't know how long I am going to be here. Hopefully I won't have to stay for very long after the implantation. I'll keep you posted. I am thinking of posting a sidebar of where we are in the process, for journaling, and to answer everyone's questions. I'm not afraid to give details!!

My bro's are fun to have around. It's funny to here them talk in half spanish and half english.

Nichole said...

Good luck!!!!! I wish you many healthy babies!
Let me know if you are interested in getting together while you are here. We are having a play date at Michelle's house tomorrow at noon.
Your brothers are tan!

Mandy said...

how exciting! missionaries are so funny when they first come home and trying to readjust. its so cute. i bet its nice to have all the family together!

Mandy said...

oh and we missed you by one day at disneyland! we were there on thursday! how did tyler like it? was it his first time??

Mel said...

He loved it! He was a little hesitant with the rides, but liked them once he got on. He loved the characters which was a total surprise. It was so much fun, but very exhausting!

-KJ said...

Should we be scared for details? Just kidding! I am SO excited for you! I was telling Kevin about the chances of you having triplets and I thought he was going to choke. He said, "She WANTS triplets?" Funny huh!

Jill said...

bring on the triplets!!

-KJ said...

Oh my gosh Jill, I forgot about you too! Do you know how many took yet? Your mom is going to burn out between the two of you and your multiples!!!!

Tiffany said...

I am thinking about you Melissa.Let me know if theres anything I can do. Your brothers remind me of the Romeo twins from H.S. a little bit.

Jill said...

Mel- i put a link to Kristi's sister on my blog, with the bag that she gave to Brigett. I am having a party the 12th, 13th, or 14th- not for sure which day yet so if you want to come up.