Sunday, May 13, 2007

Ode To My Mom!

8 comments:

VivaLasFloyds said...

Aww, how sweet is that!

Mandy said...

moms are the best!

Anonymous said...

You Mom is cute. (Like Mother like daughter). The one with the black clouds in the background is frightening! (The clouds not you guys). I think I have had a nightmare with that sky in it.

Mel said...

That 'scary' picture is actually at 6 in the morning. We went to learn a hula dance on the beach. That's why I look half asleep!

Tiffany said...

I remember all of those pics.Some I was there with you.Your mom is so awesome! Tell her hello for me.

-KJ said...

I totally remember that Hawaii picture! That is when you chopped your hair!

Mel said...

I would go that short again in a second, if I was as skinny as I was back then. I loved my hair short! It doesn't look so good on a fat face though.

-KJ said...

Crack smoker.