Saturday, May 5, 2007

Kyle and Kurt

I can't believe it has almost been 2 years! My brothers will be home in 3 weeks, and we can hardly wait! For those of you who don't know, they are both serving missions in Mexico. (Different missions though) Their mission presidents worked it out so that they meet up in Mexico City and get to sit together on the airplane all the way home. That is so cool! I would love to be in Mexico City for that reunion! Tyler is excited for them to come home even though he doesn't really remember them. He just knows that when they come home, we get to go to Disneyland!

Can my child be any more white? Wow!

11 comments:

Chuckie said...

Hey Mel...how's my favorite girlfriend doing? I can not believe it either that they are coming home so soon. And it isn't haveing an 11 year old son that makes you old it is having the twins come home that makes you old...I remember holding them in my arms just days old now they are both 21....that makes me old...not to mention you having kids of your own...that makes me old!!! Enough about age...go and get Jake an Xbox 360 already!!! HE needs one!!!

Jill said...

I am excited too, but at this point I am with Tyler- can we just go to California already!!

Anonymous said...

I LOVE missionaries! They are so handsome.

-KJ said...

Soooo cute! Dang, they were so goofy when I remember them. I love when dorky pre pubescent boys grow up into handsome missionaries! It will be so fun to have them back! Will they come up here for school?

-KJ said...

Yes, he could be more white. Just put him in a white shirt! I keed, I keed!

Mel said...

I don't think they have really made any plans for when they get home. I'm sure they will end up spending their summer at my grandpa's cabin in Cedar City. That's where they spent their summers before they left. I would like them to come up here for school, but who knows!

-KJ said...

At least they will be a few hours closer!

Taylor said...

Have you ever had him tested for blood in his veins?

Mel said...

Ha! He is going to star in the next "Powder" movie.

Michelle said...

I never knew you had twin brothers. That's exciting that they're coming home and now they're bilingual too. Spencer always says he wished he learned a second language on his mission. I don't think Welsh counts.

Tiffany said...

They look so good Melissa! I cant believe they are home! Tyler is so cute. My nephews are the same way too! In one of our wedd pics we have one of the boys on a chair in front of Terry and he blended right into Terrys white shirt and vest. Its a classic pic!