Wednesday, May 16, 2007

Good Day!

I had a great Mother's Day. I went to the Spa on Saturday and got my hair done and a pedicure. My hair is a little more blonde than I was expecting, but it was a very relaxing day. It was a fancy spa too. Everyone was walking around wearing robes and drinking fancy drinks. It was fun! Sunday I woke up to breakfast in bed, and a box of truffles from V Chocolates. Yum! I love being a mom and I have the sweetest little boy in the world! His dad did a great job too. I'm very blessed!

7 comments:

Mandy said...

you two look so cute. and the blonde looks really good on you! spa days are so fun!

-KJ said...

Hot mama! I am not sure you can say you are too blonde when you are in a picture with a toe head! I want a spa day! It has been too long!

Nichole said...

Sounds like you had a good day! Your hair still looks dark next to your son!

Tiffany said...

Melissa- The color doesnt look bad at all! When we were talking it sounded like you were a bleach head. I really like the color on you. You look great and so does that hot kid next to you :) I can see a little hottie in him already. Watch out girls!!

Tara said...

Cute hair! I want a spa day too...I have never had anything except for a pedicure. It is about time...

Michelle said...

You look good Melissa! I looove going to the spa. You're husband did good for Mother's Day!

Michelle said...

You look good Melissa! I looove going to the spa. You're husband did good for Mother's Day!