
Can I justify drinking it now because it has vitamins and minerals in it? It's good for me right?!?!

Jake and I watched every episode of "Flip This House" when these guys were on. So great! Then the show brought on a new cast and it was so aweful! We were so excited when we found out that 'Trademark' got their own show. It is so fun to watch and gets your real estate mind going. The show it called "The Real Deal", check it out!

These kids show my emotions exactly! The best cookies ever!

This show is riviting! The mom has the same medical condition I do, and she went through the same fertility treatments I did. She got 6 babies! I think maybe it's a blessing in disguise that our last 4 attempts haven't worked. I don't think I would be able to handle 6 babies at one time. Yikes! In-vitro...here we come!
15 comments:
Ok, we loved Flip This House and you're right the new people they brought on sucked. We watched their new show last night for the first time and liked it. And didn't Ginger get prettier?!
I have not even heard of that brand of coke. Is that real? That is too crazy!
i love those cookies too! everytime i go to rc willys i have to get me some! yum yum
Mandy, you go to RC Willey to get cookies? Hee hee.
I heard a commercial about the diet coke the other day in my car and laughed my head off. They just convinced D. Coke addicts that they really need this now. My mom is screwed!
I have wanted to watch that Jon & Kate show but I keep missing it, AND I forget to Tivo it! Looks good.
Finally, are those cookies frozen and you bake them or do they just come in the box precooked. I love Otis! I have never seen that combo before! Few! I'm done!
We used to go to RC Willey and get cookies too! They sell them at Costco now. They are frozen and already to go. Just pop a few in the oven...yum!
And yes, Ginger looks way better in this new show. Her hair was a little crazy!
Flip this House has Billy wanting to make a career change. I told him that he is crazy! My teaching degree can't support those dreams!
Good luck getting pregnant, I wish I could give you my super fertility because I am so done!
I see you like tulips and Thanksgiving point. I take it you have walked through the gardens??? I have never been there.
I have a family pass...come up here and we will go!
We did a Flip This House in real life and its hard work but when you finish its the coolest thing.
We just went to Harves for dinner tonight for my sister in laws graduation. We had to leave before we walked the gardens!!! Olivia had a fever and needed to get home. I am so afraid I will miss it this year!
It ends on Saturday. Come down and I will go with you.
THIS Saturday? I don't know if I can make it back down again!!! We just need to go to lunch there and take the boys to the dinosaur museum or a movie. It would be fun...if they don't argue the whole time! Nerds.
I want to live by you girls- I miss you!!!:( :(
Move again! Hahaha! Ok, just wait a few years. Then it won't seem so bad.
Hey I'm used to it now......NOT!
Post a Comment