Friday, April 20, 2007

Smart, but at the same time...a little strange!

I just had to take a picture of this! Tyler said, "Look mom, a 'Q'!"
I don't know where he got it, but it was pretty funny!

10 comments:

-KJ said...

Lets see what other letters he can make! Funny story!

Anonymous said...

He is so blond!

Nichole said...

Wow, smart kid!

Mandy said...

taylor and i are enjoying your song pics!

Tiffany said...

He is so cute! Hey where's "Shortie Swing My Way"????
I should have that on my blog and re-name our blog to Parrish Fam the True Shorties!!:) :)

Tiffany said...

Boy do we have alot of fun songs from college!

Mel said...

I was going to put some more on, but I am having a brain fart!

Mel said...

Tiff, I don't think I will ever be able to listen to "Shortie" without thinking of you-know-who! So you can't use that one for a family theme song.

-KJ said...

Yikes, that sounds like a story I will have to hear in person! Haha.

Tiffany said...

Hahahahahaha!!!!!:)True!