Tractors!
As some of you know, Tyler is obsessed with tractors. He knows all their names, and what they all do. He has almost every tractor you can think of. We sometimes pull over on the side of a construction site just so he can watch them work. Lucky for him, his great-grandpa Bulloch owns a lot of tractors. These are pictures of the "scraper" my grandpa just bought and it is sitting in front of his house. White trash anyone? Anyway, Ty loves it!











8 comments:
I call my Tyler Ty too! He never got into the tractor stuff though. Pirates and Pokemon, yes.
I love how tiny he looks next to it! Cute pics.
cute little guy. i love how kids get "into" certain things like tractors, dinosaurs, cars, or pirates! i dont have any girls so i am not sure what things they get into...i hope someday i will find out though!
He looks sooooo tall! I can't believe how big he's getting.
Melissa he is a little man, Jake not Tyler!! jk I feel the same way about Nordstroms and he does that tractor. jk
ha ha ash! you need to come shopping in san diego...way better than vegas, come on you know you wanna
I know I do. I just don't dare drive down there alone. Kenny is too busy! Brinlee is a maniac.
Such a boy! I love his super blonde hair.
Post a Comment