Songs!
I figured out how to get some songs on my blog, so I thought I would share! (Over on the right) These are just a couple of songs that I have added to all of my playlists lately. They are good! I will add more when I have time. Enjoy!
Jake and I met through Cameron Steele, just after they both got home from their missions. We weren't looking for anything serious because he just got home from his mission, and I was getting ready to go on one. Funny how things work out! We were married June 9, 2001 in the Las Vegas Temple. After years of trying we finally got Tyler who is now 6 years old. Our twins, Cole and Ella are very busy 2 year olds! Our world revolves around our kids! We now live in Lehi, Utah which is still hard for me to say. I said I would never live in Utah, and here I am! Who knows where we will end up, or what we will be doing, but we are enjoying the ride!
20 comments:
I love Gwen! Even though Tay hates her!!! She is so awesome live! I saw her twice opening for U2. She is starting her Sweet Escape tour soon. I want tickets!
how do you do all this cool stuff on your blog like your name at the top in easter eggs?
It took me a while to figure out. I had to delete the header, which wasn't easy. You have to go into all the 'chinese' HTML stuff and change words. Then I was able to add a page element. I pulled it from scrapbooking stuff. I can walk you through it if you want.
wow you lost me at chinese! maybe i will have to call you one day and you could explain it to me! your is so cute though i love it!
What scrapbooking program do you have? I want to know what one Tara has too. I think the only way I would scrapbook is digital. Right now I just scrap box!
That's funny!
I have a font program called "Lettering Delights". It has all these fun fonts with objects, not the stuff you get from Microsoft Word. The scrapbooking program I have is "Memory Mixer". It's pretty good.
Do you actually stay on top of your scrapbooking or does it still take a ton of time, just less paper? I am totally left brained. When it comes to doing creative things I am crappy.
No, I am so far behind in my scrapbooking that it's a little discouraging. But, I still like doing it. It's therapeutic.
It is much faster to go digital!
It looks great Melissa! I need to use my scrapbook program for my blog too! Didn't think I could.
ive been wanting to get that memory mixer! i think i may have to wait until christmas though, or maybe ill get a paper route, haha i need to get caught up on my boys books, i havent even started dylans, what a bad mom i am!
Hey Melissa-
It's Michelle Dunsmoor in case you couldn't recognze me from my blurry little comment picture. How are you doing?
I can't believe there's a whole world of bloggers out there from high school that I discovered today accidently. I stumbled on yours through a few others. Did you already move? I'm sure I would know this if I read more of your blog. I went straight to leaving you a comment. Hope to hear from you.
Michelle!!!!! I was just thinking about you the other day. Weird! Clicking on your name won't let me on your site, so let me know your blog address. How's Spencer? Yeah, I'm glad you found me!
Michelle! How are you! I heard you had another baby, but that was probably over a year ago! I'm retarded! I just snuck in on Nichole's site and commented. Hopefully she doesn't mind. I don't think she liked me much in highschool :(. If so, I don't know what I did! Anyway, I just wanted to say hi!!!!
Oh yea, (Michelle) I want to see some pics of your kids!
Melissa,
I am calling you to help me with my blog!
How did the perm turn out?
Mel- I think you should add the video of Tyler singing the ABC's at the piano. Thats a good song!
Jill~where is your blog? I know you don't have kids yet, but you can still have one. You can post that picture Krista took of Robbie in those nasty suspenders. It's a good one, and I am sure his cousins would get a kick out of it!
Well. I know my life is so exciting that everyone wants to read about it- but if you click on my name it should go to it or go to robandjillegbert.blogspot.com
And yes- I will be posting that picture.
Post a Comment