Wednesday, March 21, 2007

Good times!

I was looking through a box of pictures in search of a certain picture, and found these. They are fun, and bring back a lot of really good memories! The top one is at Cam Steele's farewell, and the bottom one is our little "Saved By the Bell" group at a choir concert.



22 comments:

Anonymous said...

Ha Ha! I don't remember taking that top one at all. As far as the bottom one, I have the second version we took of ugly faces I want to put it on the computer because it is way nasty of all of us.(Maybe I will figure it out someday). And why does it look like I have spina bifida?
Man I miss thouse cumberbunds.

Anonymous said...

Put more on, put more on!!!

Tara said...

Holy crap! What was I wearing? That is so funny...post some more!

-KJ said...

Holy crap! I look like I have a mighty right ear! I am glad we all have a little more style these days.

-KJ said...

What! That is Tammy on the left side!!! She looks like she should be the teacher! Who knew that Tammy of all people would look like the 35 year old in a picture of teenagers!

Tiffany said...

Yeah, I just threw away that dress last week-no joke!

Anonymous said...

35 year old Tammy and 7 year old Tara. (It's the denim knee-length jumper and white tights that does it.) :)

Anonymous said...

Holy crap! (I just wanted to say that because everyone else is).

-KJ said...

Oh, I found some sweet ones. My mom needs to scan them for me and I will post them. Yikes.

Tara said...

Scott has always told me that high school was my awkward years (after looking at my pictures). This picture just confirmed that for me! I do look 7 years old.

Anonymous said...

You all look hot! It is a wonder that any of you guys got married!! jk I love it.

-KJ said...

Rude Ash! Just kidding. Tara, ask Scott when his awkward years are going end! Haha! Then see what he says. Oh snap, as Spencer would say!

Mandy said...

i like your happy easter!!! very cute!

-KJ said...

Me too! Did you use a scrapbooking program? I want to know how to do this, like you and Tara!

Tara said...

Cute additions to your blog! I was reading the "our story" part and it reminded me of one thing, well more than one, but it has been awhile and I am dying to say this to you..."Eellliioott"! Did that sound right? I had so much fun during those times when you and Jake were first hooking up. There was drama, but there was also a whole lot of fun!

Mel said...

Oh my gosh, that made me laugh so hard! Those were some fun days...and nights for that matter. I wish it was still appropriate to act like that sometimes, it was fun! No real responsibilites!

-KJ said...

I have no idea what you guys are talking about, but as far as the responsibility thing goes, I felt like we were kids again with no responsibilities when we were on our cruise! Staying up late, no kids, laughing my guts out. That is what you need to feel that way again. Or a serious girls trip. Hey Tara, what happened to coming up to your parents cabin? Come on! Sometime in May? June?

Tara said...

I love the songs on your blog. All of them give me that fun, free feeling...you know the one where you are in you car on a road trip, windows down, sun shining and hair blowing in the breeze. You can't help but rock out to certain tunes!

-KJ said...

I always feel like I have to drive fast when Lenny Kravitz is playing in my ca!

Mandy said...

great songs, tara explained it perfect!

Tiffany said...

Melissa your a hot mama!!

Nichole said...

Hi Melissa! My sister and I decided that I am the only non-mormon blogger!
Can you send those pictures to me and any others that you might have for the reunion slideshow? nsallander@yahoo.com.
Maybe you can coach me on blog layouts, I can't even figure out how to get my picture to show up!