Cheap!
So Tyler has been on the kick of wanting to eat Top Ramen morning, noon, and night. He asks for it all day long! I have to force him to eat a fruit or veggie with it, but isn't that fantastic? I can feed my kid on about 30 cents a day! Score!
Jake and I met through Cameron Steele, just after they both got home from their missions. We weren't looking for anything serious because he just got home from his mission, and I was getting ready to go on one. Funny how things work out! We were married June 9, 2001 in the Las Vegas Temple. After years of trying we finally got Tyler who is now 6 years old. Our twins, Cole and Ella are very busy 2 year olds! Our world revolves around our kids! We now live in Lehi, Utah which is still hard for me to say. I said I would never live in Utah, and here I am! Who knows where we will end up, or what we will be doing, but we are enjoying the ride!
10 comments:
So what are you going to do with all the money you save?
Are you aware your son is cheaper than feeding one of those Ethiopian/Somalian kids you see on ABC family at 12:30 at night. Usually you must "adopt" one of those children for about $.65/ day. Good deal.
i love me some top ramen, but not for every meal! your boy will do well in college/mission when thats about all he can afford!
Mandy I am coming home right now. I just finished studying. Sorry Mel for using this blog as a personal message machine. I'll see you in 10 minutes. I love you you flower pedal you. You smell of sweet roses and candy canes mixed with cotton candy and summer dew.
my husband is weird, but i think you all knew that long before i did!
Tay, I like it when you say you just finished 'studying', but you were posting on blogs. That's my way of studying!
And with the money I save...Hmmm, Spring is coming and I need spring shoes and a new purse!
No I wanted to check the blogs before I went to bed. I knew once I got home I was going to read from the stick of Joseph with my wife, and then crash in bed. That's what we call it in my house. J/K. I just wanted to be a part of the comment explosion on your page. I actuall did study for about 3 hours. I read three cases. One for Property, and the other from Contracts. if you would like me to explain them to you later just let me know. Actually the next case in my Contracts book is Stucki v. Someone.
Tay what is that suppose to mean? I can't beleive Tyler likes that I hate Top Ramen.
Sweet Mel. Just keep that kid goin on that crap and you'll have yourself a new wardrobe before you know it!
Post a Comment