Thursday, February 22, 2007

Mandalay Bay Shark Reef

We planned to go to the Shark Reef weeks ago, when we were planning our trip to Vegas. It wasn't until we got there that we found out that the NBA All-star festivites were going to be at the Mandalay Bay too. Oh well, we braved the crowds and got to see Dwyane Wade in the process. It was a madhouse, but once we got to the Shark Reef, the crowds went away. Good thing sharks and basketball have nothing in common! We went with my brother Jimmy and his wife Brigett, my little sister Krista and her boyfriend Brenden. It was a lot of fun, and Tyler loved it! He would have sat there in front of those tanks all day if we let him.





















4 comments:

Taylor said...

Tyler looks so happy in his s"hat"rk or maybe its a s"helmet"ark. Anyway, he looks tharilled.

Anonymous said...

I saw your omments on Kjersten's and so I decided to come "visit". I LOVE the Shark Reef. When I went I was 9 months pregnant and weighing almost more than Nate. (And no, I will not blog the photo of that. Puke). I can imagine Tyler loving it.

Mandy said...

im glad im not the only one who gets huge when they are pregnant!! i know how you feel! pregnacy does not look cute on me!

Anonymous said...

:) I'm glad I am not the only one.