Spring Fever!!
We decided to go to Vegas over the holiday weekend so we could thaw out! It has been a very cold winter here in good ole' Utah. It snowed the day we left, and I was happy to leave it behind.
We had a great time in Vegas with the most beautiful weather. I was loving every bit of it! But then we had to come back to reality. We drove into our driveway late Sunday night, and there wasn't any snow in sight. I was really excited! I thought that maybe we were done with the cold. Then I wake up Minday morning to a fresh batch of snow. Six inches to be exact! Ugh! Will it ever end? I have got the worst spring fever ever! I daydream of warm weather. Shorts and getting a good tan...flip flops and a slurpee! Is there any cure to spring fever when you know that you have another month of cold weather to endure? Help!








5 comments:
When I type "Monday" it shows up as "Minday". I don't know what that is all about!
I wish I could help you with your dilemma, but truthfully, I am already wearing flip flops and shorts. I don't know how you Utahards handle so much snow and cold!!
You will be loving it when you go to Vegas in July and it feels like an oven. At least Tyler can play outside here and not be burned on the slides in the summer.In fact, get a Seven Peaks water resort season pass and go with me!
And hello! It is a beautiful day today. The snow has all melted! Hang in there you little flip-flop freak.
The first year is always the hardest! I think I had a daily anxiety attack my first winter. You sound the same! You will learn to appreciate the seasons. I love it here now. Just plan your vacations in the winter like we do! Oh yea, make sure you go to Vegas once a month and it helps to break it up.
Post a Comment