It's all your fault!!
Ever since everyone got their blogs up, I have found myself spending too much time looking at them. Before I realize it, a half hour goes by and Ty runs in the room saying, "Look mom, my colors!" We've been working on his colors, shapes, etc lately and I guess he had to experiment. That's what I get for leaving my scrapbook stuff out!
( This was early this morning, that's why his pj's are still on...I'm not that lame!)









8 comments:
Ha ha! I AM that lame. Kev is out of town and I didn't get Spence dressed until 12:30. Why you ask? Addicted to the damn computer now. I blame Tara and Mandy!! Ok, I guess it is my own fault. I appologize for the strong language!
hey its not my fault! i am just as addicted though. i need to just pick one time a day and check for new posts. and i am that lame too, sometimes i dont even get the boys out of there pjs until its time for their baths and then i put them in a clean pair of pjs. (i only do that when its getting close to laundry day. we have to pay for the wash so I only do it when we really need it) with that said i really miss my huge washer and dryer in vegas. i cant wait to come home!
That is hilarious! On one hand you want to discipline them for being naughty, but on the other hand you weren't watching him too closely so it is kind of your fault. Caden does those things all the time. When I find myself getting angry with him I just start laughing at myself.
Yeah, speaking of that my neighbor has a pet turtle.
How often does his head poke out?
Right now he is in hibernation, so we had Kim Rogers put him in a lunch box for some rest. Let me go ask him how many times his head pokes out. Sniffles wake up, sniffles, sniffles, SNIFFLES NOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO!!! You're dead. You've been murdered at the hand of a 6 year old girl, and the last thing you could see was the inside of a Dukes of Hazzard lunch box. (Now she's like 22 or something)
And I'm sitting here, reading your blog when I should be washing dishes, cleaning, etc...this is all YOUR fault. Take it to heart and please keep blogging. I love it!
Tay, I thought it was a dead kitty, not a turtle. I prefer the idea of a turtle much better!
Post a Comment