Christmas Round 2
We went to Vegas for New Year's. My brother Jimmy and his family were on break from school and we knew it was going to be a very long time before we see them. So, we took the opportunity to go to where we thought it would be a little warmer than Lehi. It wasn't. It was cold and windy! Huge bummer, but still fun. My parent's waited until we were all there to celebrate Christmas. It really did feel like Christmas morning all over again. The kids got more stuff...and then some more. We ate all day.
We did the traditional pinata, but it was freezing outside! The guys improvised and hooked it up inside the house.
The kids made popcorn with Grandpa. One of their favorite things to do!
My mom, sister's and I had the opportunity to work at the New Year's Eve party at Caesar's Palace. I was a little hesitant about doing it, because it was going to be a very long day and I didn't want to miss out on family festivities. I am so glad I did it though. It was so much fun! We had a great time at the biggest and most expensive party in Vegas. And while we were eating steak and lobster...everyone else was at home puking. I guess the day started out okay with going to a bounce house, but quickly went downhill from there. The flu started to get passed around and Jake said they were cleaning up vomit from one kid or another the rest of the day. We didn't get home until 3AM from working at the party and all of the guys were still up when we did walk in the door. They looked like zombies who had just been through war. It was kinda funny! I am so glad I missed all of that! The flu was passed to everyone in the family except for me. I don't know how I got so lucky, but I'm okay with it!
We played games at my aunt and uncle's house. They had this spinning chair thing and my kids loved it!
Sick boy!
We did the traditional pinata, but it was freezing outside! The guys improvised and hooked it up inside the house.
The kids made popcorn with Grandpa. One of their favorite things to do!
My mom, sister's and I had the opportunity to work at the New Year's Eve party at Caesar's Palace. I was a little hesitant about doing it, because it was going to be a very long day and I didn't want to miss out on family festivities. I am so glad I did it though. It was so much fun! We had a great time at the biggest and most expensive party in Vegas. And while we were eating steak and lobster...everyone else was at home puking. I guess the day started out okay with going to a bounce house, but quickly went downhill from there. The flu started to get passed around and Jake said they were cleaning up vomit from one kid or another the rest of the day. We didn't get home until 3AM from working at the party and all of the guys were still up when we did walk in the door. They looked like zombies who had just been through war. It was kinda funny! I am so glad I missed all of that! The flu was passed to everyone in the family except for me. I don't know how I got so lucky, but I'm okay with it!
We played games at my aunt and uncle's house. They had this spinning chair thing and my kids loved it!
Sick boy!














1 comment:
Too bad everyone got sick! Glad you didn't get it.
Post a Comment