Christmas 2010
We always spend Christmas Eve with the Brannelly's. We have chinese food for dinner and then make sugar cookies for Santa. It is always a great time!
Christmas Day was awesome! This was my second year in a row spending under $100 on everyone's Christmas. Jake and I usually don't get each other anything, but I was able to score some great things for both of us too! The kids got a kitchen from G&G Avance. It is so fun and they love it. They play so nicely together. Cole and Ella got Fur Real puppies from G&G Johnson. They carry them around everywhere. Tyler got more Hot Wheels tracks and cars, and he also got a electronic drum set. We hung out and played all day in our jammies and I loved it! We had a really nice dinner just the 5 of us. It was a great day!
















2 comments:
How fun to spend the day in jammies! That is my favorite way to spend Christmas too.
فني تركيب ستلايت بالرياض
Post a Comment