Wednesday, August 4, 2010

Cole and Ella love to play outside! They spent the entire afternoon in the pool and still had the energy to ride their bikes for a while. Meanwhile, I was exhausted! They are so funny and for the most part are great friends. They fight and tease a lot too! They are both very shy when around others, but that's not the case at home. They are crazy! And very polite. Always saying 'please' and 'thank you'.
Cole is talking up a storm. He is so smart! He is really good at talking back too. Something his older brother probably taught him. He's a trouble maker, but so funny!
Ella is talking more, but still doesn't talk very much. We are working with her. She is a good mix of tomboy and girly-girl. She will get dirty with the boys, but will wear a pearl necklace at the same time. She loves her baby and takes very good care of her. It's fun to watch.

Some funny words I want to document before I forget:
Cole says SpongeBob-"speetspot" So cute, I love it!
Ella has weird words for lots of things. Good thing I usually know what she wants or is talking about. She can finally say "Cole", but calls Tyler "Dat". She calls every utensil a "fork" but doesn't say fork. I'm sure you can guess what she says. It's clear as day, so when she says it in public and I get looks from strangers...I always have to explain what she means. She calls Grandma's and Grandpa's "Bop". And she calls bugs "buda". I don't know why she has to make that one harder than it really is. I'm sure one of these days we won't be able to get her to stop talking, so even though it is frustrating, I am enjoying her strange little language.

(If you are wondering why they are usually pointing in pictures, I have to ask them where my nose is so that they will look at me for pictures. Otherwise, it rarely happens!)

No comments: