Back To School
So, if I wait to post this until I have caught up on all the Summer happenings, it would never get done. So I will backtrack later.
We had our annual School Year's Eve party. We don't really eat out very much, but it was Open House at the school and Taco Tuesday at Del Taco. Worked out perfectly for a busy day.
Tyler was so excited for school that he forgot to take his party hat off before he fell asleep. So cute!
Here he is getting off the bus. He has Mrs. Arnold again this year. The same teacher he had in Kindergarten. She decided to move up a grade and we are so excited that she did! She really knew how to challenge my smart little kid and gave him a lot of responsibility in the classroom. She already knows where he is at and can push him even more. I'm thrilled! As a bonus, she is team teaching with Mrs. Meacham. So they will split the day teaching. She is also a very cute teacher, so I say Tyler really scored. It is going to be a great year! He has already said a few times this week that he loves 1st grade! He loves to eat lunch at school. He keeps telling me to not put a lot of stuff in his lunchbox so he can eat quickly and go play. So social!











No comments:
Post a Comment