Christmas
The Brannelly's (Jake's sister) family tradition every Christmas Eve is to order Chinese food and watch the Christmas Story. Ever since we moved here 3 years ago, we have kinda crashed their party. We go over there to eat. The kids make sugar cookies for Santa, and we love every second of it!
Here's the calm before the storm!
The boys and their Trio's.
Ella and her baby!
Christmas was fun for us this year. The twins were almost as excited as Ty was. I was super proud of myself for all the bargains I got this year. It was awesome! I got over $400 worth of toys and games for under $100. Some of it I have saved for their birthdays though. My kids have way too many toys right now. I am in the process of weeding them out and organizing everything.












1 comment:
your kids are so cute! I love their "christmas morning" looks!
Post a Comment