Monday, May 4, 2009

Finally...We've Left the House!

The weather is FINALLY started to warm up around here! Although we have had a fair amount of rain that seems to come on and off. I don't mind it though. Anything is better than all that white stuff we've had for the past 6 months!





Here's the kids at the park. Getting reacquianted with our friends and neighbors.








We have been able to hang out with Aunt Julie and cousin Meghann a few times this week. Tyler loves playing with Meghann and the twins love the attention they get!
We went to the Children's Discovery Museum for the first time. It was a lot of fun, and I am so glad that Julie and Meg were there. I was going to attempt to take all 3 kids by myself at one point during the Winter. But after actually being there, I am so glad that I didn't. All 3 were going in 3 different directions. There is way too much to do and see to keep them contained.
Cole and Ella sat very contently in this boat for a good 20 minutes. Just sittin' there...





2 comments:

Erica Wyatt said...

I too have a picture of my twins sitting back to back in a swing like that. I wish they stayed that little.

Marcella said...

CUTE PICTURES!