Tags
There really isn't anything exciting to post right now, so I thought I would share these tags from Facebook. For those of you who don't Facebook, here you go!
Mommy Tag
1. WAS YOUR FIRST PREGNANCY PLANNED? Most Definitely
2. WERE YOU MARRIED AT THE TIME? Yes, 3 years
3. WHAT WERE YOUR REACTIONS? Shocked that it finally happened. Scared that I would lose it. Excited after years of heartache!
4. (#4 was a stupid question!)
5. HOW OLD WERE YOU? 24
6. HOW DID YOU FIND OUT YOU WERE PREGNANT? The nurse at the fertility doctor's office called with our results of the blood test.
7. WHO DID YOU TELL FIRST? I emailed Jake a silly "daddy" email. Then told the girls at work, because that's where I was at the time.
8. DID YOU WANT TO FIND OUT THE SEX? Yes, I don't care for surprises.
9. DUE DATE? April 27, 2004
10. DID YOU HAVE MORNING SICKNESS? Oh gosh yes! 4 months long! I was miserable!
11. WHAT DID YOU CRAVE? Apples and french fries. McDonald french fries to be exact.
12. WHO/WHAT IRRITATED YOU THE MOST? No one that I can remember. Maybe Jake should answer this question!
13. WHAT WAS YOUR FIRST CHILD'S SEX? All boy!
14. DID YOU WISH YOU HAD THE OPPOSITE SEX OF WHAT YOU WERE GETTING? No, I really wanted a boy!
15. HOW MANY POUNDS DID YOU GAIN THROUGHOUT THE PREGNANCY? Don't remember
16. DID YOU HAVE A BABY SHOWER? Yes, 2 of them.
17. WAS IT A SURPRISE OR DID YOU KNOW? Family and friends I knew, the one at work was a total surprise!
18. DID YOU HAVE ANY COMPLICATIONS DURING YOUR PREGNANCY? Besides the complication of getting pregnant, no. Bad heartburn, that's it.
19. WHERE DID YOU GIVE BIRTH? Valley Hospital in Las Vegas.
20. HOW MANY HOURS WERE YOU IN LABOR? Went in at 4 AM, had my epidural at 5 AM, and gave birth at 11 AM. Not really much of a labor though I did have a contraction that made me throw up all over myself. Good times!
21. WHO DROVE YOU TO THE HOSPITAL? Jake
22. WHO WATCHED YOU GIVE BIRTH? Jake, no one else sees me in stir-ups that doesn't have scrubs on!
23. WAS IT VAGINAL OR C-SECTION? Old fashioned pushing! Well, I only pushed once...and there he was!
24. DID YOU TAKE MEDICINE TO EASE THE PAIN? Yes...Thank goodness for epidurals! I will never claim to be SuperWoman! Drugs always!
25. HOW MUCH DID YOUR CHILD WEIGH? 8 lbs. 15 oz. Giant baby
26. WHEN WAS YOUR CHILD ACTUALLY BORN? April 14, 2004
27. WHAT DID YOU NAME HIM/HER? Tyler Michael Johnson
28. HOW OLD IS YOUR FIRST BORN TODAY? 4, almost 5
25 Random Things About Me
1. I am not a morning person.
2. I have a fascination with trees. I love to look at them. There is a tree in an open field just south of the theatre at Thanksgiving Point that is huge and I love it. I wish I could pick it up and put it in my backyard! Those of you who live by me will have to make a point to see it when you drive down that way!
3. I have a very sensitive head. Don't pull on my hair!
4. I have a weird fear of getting my hand caught in the garbage disposal. I am always putting my hand down there to check for bottle tops or baby spoons. I am afraid I am going to have a brain fart one day and put my hand down while it is on. Stupid I know, but it's true!
5. I have said this before, but my toenails must be painted at all times. I don't really like to have my fingernails painted though. Is that weird?
6. I do not like my first name. Just call me Mel...
7. I think I could eat cereal for every meal, unless I can eat out. I am ALWAYS up for that!
8. I am a homebody. It doesn't bother me to be in the house for days on end. Especially in the winter!
9. There are 4 sets of twins in our family. 2 on Jake's side, 1 one mine, and then our own.
10. I am more productive while cleaning if there is music on. All 3 of my kids love to dance and sing. It is great!
11. I didn't get braces until I was 23. So sad, but better late then never!
12. I love fountain drinks!
13. And baked goods. Cold Stone has ice cream cupcakes right now that are calling my name.
14. My brother is getting married in 6 weeks. I might have to hold off on the cupcakes, so I am not a giant at the wedding!
15. I hate the snow!
16. I think I need to vacation about every 6 weeks. Too bad it's not in the budget!
17. I think having throw pillows on a family room couch are stupid and uninviting! I have to have couches that are comfy enough without pillows! I don't want to spend my days picking up pillows all the time. No thank you!
18. I wish my basement was finished...and organized!
19. One of my goals this year is to enter a contest and actually win something. I guess I better start entering!
20. I used to own a business, but glad I don't anymore. Being 'just a mom' is sooo much better!
21. Organizing stores, or organization sections in stores make me happy. All the possibilities!
22. I get very emotionally when people talk about family. I love it!
23. The 4th of July is my favorite holiday. Being outside in the summer, BBQ, and fireworks. Ah, it's wonderful! Now, I LOVE Christmas, but that also means it's cold outside. Ugh!
24. I love my family!
25. I think my husband is perfect for me. And he's hot!








4 comments:
Me lovey you!!! I feel bad because I have NEVER called you Mel because someone annoying would call you that! UGH! So it's Melissa to me!
What the crap......your bro is getting married in 6 weeks!!!?????
I can testify....YOU REALLY ARE NOT A MORNING PERSON!!!
But I still love ya!
Your Melissa to me, too.
I keep seeing this tag. What the heck is number 4?
So when Prego with Cohen, I to craved McD French fries...yum!
Hey I told my mom you wanted her orange roll recipe so she put it on my recipe blog just for you lol.
Post a Comment