Wednesday, January 28, 2009

Funny Babies!

Cole and Ella are starting to play so well together. They follow each other around the house. Peek-A-Boo is their new favorite game. They laugh so hard! I love it! Can you believe they will be turning 1 next month? Crazy!

11 comments:

VivaLasFloyds said...

too cute!!

Tiffany said...

Those are funny babies!!! I love their moving little bodies!!! CUTE!!

Anonymous said...

The first year goes sooooo fast and soooo slow (on some days). It bites. Cute little babies!

Jill said...

I have watched this video about 800 times and I still love it!!!

Krista Avance said...

i'm with jill. I think i have watched it just as many times. OH i miss those babies!

Michelle said...

That's so cute! They look so ready to walk (especially Cole).

Bri said...

They are so cute. They are getting big.

Anonymous said...

Woah. I just saw on CNBC that the NY Times is reporting that the woman who just had octuplets has SIX previous children!!!!!! I am assuming that is true because of the sources. Would you seriously just die?? That woman is insane...or will be shortly!

Unknown said...

Soooo cute! I can't believe are babies are going to be 1 already. It seems like the year just flew by!

Nichole said...

Is this the point when twins become easier?
They are adorable!

Mel said...

Yes, they are a lot easier now. They entertain each other. The messes are becoming bigger and more frequent though!